Friday, October 18, 2013

kate spade f&f sale!

If you know me at all, you know I'm a sucker for Kate Spade (and don't trust anyone who doesn't at least like the brand's stuff, even if they don't buy it). I get a bajillion SPAM emails every day but somehow the KS sale emails always pop out while I'm going through my mass delete. Through Sunday, www.katespade.com and www.saturday.com (or www.jackspade.com for the entire ONE man who reads my blog - hey Bry!) are 30% off with the code "FALL13FF" so get on it! Here are a few of my faves that I can't buy since I just splurged on a $400 kitchen faucet (WHAT??)...



 

6 comments:

  1. I hate you- well not really but I want them all!! I received my fav kate spade piece for my wedding!! I'll have to show it to you sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cell phone cover is actually a Jack Spade. haha! (It's baby blue and royal blue, so its not THAT manly!). Alot of people see it and think its a Kate Spade knock off, but it's NOT!! So glad you know what Jack Spade is!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed you!! I think I maybe heading to the outlets this weekend. Kate Spade is on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely obsessed with Kate Spade! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michele has that mug! I bought it for her (of course).

    ReplyDelete