Wednesday, October 23, 2013

wedding wednesday: bachelorette party

Hiya hiya,

It's time to recap my amazing bachelorette party thrown by my amazing friends! I was pretty much the luckiest girl in the world - all my favorite people (minus the ones with penises) were in one place for a whole 3 days!

To briefly recap: I got twerked on by a mostly nakey man, we ate a cake with a drunk brunette Barbie on top, we sang "Wannabe" on the dance floor after requesting demanding it, we took too many Fireball shots, we witnessed the best drag show in the history of EVER, I got showered with love, we sang our hearts out into our microphones, and I fell madly in love with my girlfriends all over again.

Here are some of the G-rated pics that my sweet grandma wouldn't have a heart attack over:

BRUNETTE BARBIE!
 

Just one of my many amazing gifts - have I mentioned how amazing my friendsies are?!
 
 Mint lingerie to match the wedding colors ;)

Hilarious banana ring toss game accompanied by awkward smiles 

 The loveliest of ladies... my bridesmaids!!!!

 Pre-twerkage
 
After getting publicly twerked on... needing about 15 million Fireball shots
 
 Babes at the piano bar
 
  College besties

Raising da roooof
 
Anddd that's a wrap girlies! I cannot wait to celebrate on New Year's Eve with all of these amazing girls (and Bryan, of course). 69 DAYS LEFT! Sorry, had to!

33 comments:

  1. Looks like it was an amazingggg time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun!! I am so jealous you're getting married on NYE!!! I really had wanted to do that for awhile but plans changed! You're going to be a gorgeous bride!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you! Amazing makeup, love the cake, and looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, you look like a million buck! No drunken Bachelorette pics for you:) Looks like a great time!! PS, great wedding date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous!! And so wish we were real life friends because I've always wanted to attend a NYE wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had an amazing bachelorette party! Love the brunette barbie on the cake, such a cute idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect!!! what a fun time! (also you're the prettiest princess ever)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHH love it! I'm not lieing it sounds a lot like mine! HA! We did piano bar, lots of inappropriate, that same drink/drank well and pole dancing instead of twerknig :) Glad you have a blast love!! Bachelorette parties are FOR SURE the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing!!! What a fantastic time with your girls!! And fireball shots are a must!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgy girl ;) Yay for fun bachelorette festivities!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like an amazing time!!!! Glad you had a blast, bachey parties are the best!!!


    Eeeeek so close

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are such a beautiful bride!!!!!!

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  13. it looks like you had an amazing time!! trust me the last month will fly by

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything looks perfect!!!! I have that nightie in pink and LOVE it!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw! Looks like it was a super lovely night!! Just how a bachelorette party should be!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like everyone had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well crap, I really wanted to see twerking pictures. Your wedding party is stunning by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha, Love this, love the cake, love the bar dancing. You guys look fantastic:)
    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice cake!
    http://findingmyownvoice7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. That looks like an amazing time! So glad you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like you had so much fun! My wedding colors were mint too!!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds like such a fun night! You have such pretty friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. such a fun party! I just got married and it goes by so fast!! Enjoy every second of it!

    xo & now following
    mariahlauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. your down to like 30 something days lady!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ah so much fun! Great pictures. My bachelorette party is coming up- we're going to Charleston. I can't wait!

    How Beautiful Are The Feet

    ReplyDelete
  26. YOUR MARRIED!!!!! Ah can't wait to hear about it all friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a fun bachelorette party! Loving that cake…super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  28. EEEK now you're married!! How insane?! You are so gorgeous, Katie!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. It looks like your friends took SUCH great care of you! You are b-e-a-u-tiful!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This all looks like so much fun! Love this :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my goodness this looks like fun! You do have some wonderful friends. :)

    ReplyDelete